Best answer

webhooks

• 18 April 2020
  • 3 replies

Hi I recently started a new webhook zap with hopes to help track job costs for my company. I’m using jobnimbus as my crm where work orders are created and maintained. When a work order hits a specific status my webhook will pull specific data into a google sheet to database the info for later query. This zap is working however not pulling some critical information and the dates are showing up as an unknown 10 digit number I can’t seem to find any correlation to an actual date. Any help would be fantastic.  

icon

Best answer by nicksimard 23 April 2020, 02:31

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @Eflats,

Thanks for reaching out! Sorry you are running into this issue with your jobnimbus Zap!

To help us better understand, could you share a screenshot of your configuration and what information isn’t pulling over? This will help us dig deeper!

Hi Liz I did a bit of digging as well and determined the restriction of data is on Jobnimbus’s end. As a solution to this I am attempting so far not 100% successfully to push data from a report generated from nimbus when file saved to google drive pull the 20 rows of specified data and push to another spread sheet. I am trying to sync projected costs from nimbus to a spread sheet in an effort to help us know expected expenses. I do have someone from Zapier looking into that zap as well. 

As far as the date goes I determined its what I believe you call a string date? here is an example of said string “1550163600” and the sheet function I made to transform “=DATEVALUE(20&RIGHT(I2,2)&"-"&MID(I2,4,2)&"-"&LEFT(I2,2))” end output becomes “1/15/2000” But the needed output should have been “2/14/2019” if I recall correctly. I did notice there’s a zapier step that transforms it into a readable date. Also sheets has a function that works occasionally I would love to understand this string better to solve future zaps.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @Eflats! I wanted to chime in as it relates to that date string you’re seeing. That’s what is called UNIX time, which is the number of seconds that have elapsed since January 1, 1970 (midnight UTC/GMT). If you go here (https://www.epochconverter.com/) and plug that number in, you’ll see that it’s Thursday, February 14, 2019 5:00:00 PM (GMT).

You can use a Formatter step to get that date into the M/DD/YYY format you’re looking for. More info on that: https://zapier.com/help/create/format/modify-date-formats-in-zaps

Does that help to make sense of what you’re seeing there?