Question

Webflow form submission to Monday

• 15 February 2023
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1

I’m trying to integrate Webflow to Monday.com

I want that every form submission will change a value in a specific column for a specific item, according to the item name.

I’ll explain : I have a board on Monday that contains Partners names (each item is the name of a retailer). the retailer name will also be part of the form in Webflow - so i want that every-time a retailer is filling out the form, a specific column on Monday will change its value for the specific retailer (item).

I hope it makes sense

Thanks !

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @EthanEtt 

Good question.

Try these Zap steps:

1. Trigger: Webflow - Form Submission
  2. Action: Monday - Get Item by Column Value
  3. Action: Monday - Change Multiple Column Values
Userlevel 1

Hi Troy,

Thanks for your reply,

I’m following your steps but i think im missing something - in the first action, the Column to search in should be the item name OR the column i want to change once a form has been received ? 

Once a form has been received via Webflow for a specific retailer, i want the column ‘ Form Received’ on Monday will change its value to YES. So i think I should add a piece when Zapier is matching the retailer name from Webflow to Monday?

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@EthanEtt 

First you need to find the matching Item by the desired column.

Then you need to update the found Item for the desired column.

Userlevel 1

@Troy Tessalone 

How do I create the matching from the retailer name on the Form, to the item name on Monday?

Do i need to set a ‘close match’ rule first? How?

The flow i want to build is :

Form Received by retailer X in Webflow - > Find the retailer in Monday board → Change the value of a specific column to YES.

Appreciate your help!

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@EthanEtt 

Below would be the Zap steps.

If the desired Monday Board Column to search by in Step 2 is not available, then you’ll likely have to use the Monday API:

Try these Zap steps:

1. Trigger: Webflow - Form Submission
  2. Action: Monday - Get Item by Column Value
  3. Action: Monday - Change Multiple Column Values