Question

Wealthbox Workflow Template Not Available in Zapier

• 14 April 2022
  • 2 replies

I am setting up a Zap triggered by Calendly to start a workflow in Wealthbox. When I click the drop-down on “Workflow Template” in the “Set up Action” section, the workflow I need is not on the list. When I click “Load More” nothing happens. I can see that there are only 25 workflows in the drop-down and the template I need is 26th in my Wealthbox alphabetically, are there a limited number of workflow templates I have access to in Zapier?

I have refreshed my connection multiple times, reloaded the page, logged off and on again and in Wealthbox I have unpublished and re-published the workflow template and it still doesn’t appear in Zapier. 

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 1

It happened to me last week with hubspot, I was able to see only the old list, not the new ones, I had to disconnect Zapier from hubspot, updated permissions and stuff, and it worked. but you got a good point asking if there’s only a 25 workflows limit, (It shouldn’t right?)

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi there, @Allison Cormier! I can see you’re currently chatting with our friends in support - which is perfect!

They should be able to do a bit more digging with you to see what the underlying cause is. Please keep us in the loop with your findings! We’d love to know.