Best answer

We’re having trouble loading ‘undefined’ data in step 2 -

• 4 March 2020
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

I just don't understand. It is always something with Zapier.

I've done all required steps creating a Zoom webinar, creating a product in WooCommerce with webinar_id and number, with a zapier feed and web hook. Yes I am getting very angry with constantly having to take days to get help and resolve issues.

We’re having trouble loading ‘undefined’ data in step 2 -

icon

Best answer by jesse 4 March 2020, 17:31

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi @mbenatar

Let's try getting this sorted. Can you show us some screenshots of where you're seeing this issue?

Userlevel 3
Badge

Now all of a sudden I am not getting the error message, and I have done nothing. Just went back to take a screen shot. These are the type of continual issues that we are having. So I have wasted 3 hours of my time because of an issue on the Zapier end.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

@mbenatar

I'm going to flag this post for the Zapier Community Team. They should have more insight on this (whether it was a temporary thing) and can escalate to the support team if needed.

Sit tight, and someone will contact you soon.

Userlevel 3
Badge

Okay. Thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey @mbenatar!

Just had the opportunity to review your account. Are you able to double check the Zoom account you have selected in your Zaps? After reviewing the error, it would appear you've selected an account that may have expired. Reconnecting the expired account here should help to fix the issue: https://zapier.com/app/connections

Let us know if you run into any other issues - we want to make sure you're good to go here!