Question

We’re having trouble loading 'Chat' data

Userlevel 1

When this happens …1. New Message in Chat in Microsoft Teams  (screenshot attached)

We’re having trouble loading 'Chat' data

Unable to retrieve a list of chats. Error code 403: { "error": { "code": "UnknownError", "message": "", "innerError": { "date": "2020-06-23T17:33:58", "request-id": "b9a54c38-86d4-468a-80e3-76d1b8660df6" } } }

When I test it using 

When this happens …1. New Message Posted to Channel in Microsoft Teams

No errors to see here!

All errors have either been fixed or dismissed. Try turning your Zap on to see if it’s in working order.

using this same account both times

account has "”Security Reader” and tried Security Administrator Assigned as it role. 

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

12 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi there @albertofrancis - Thanks for bringing this to our attention. Is this still persisting for you? If so, I’ve gone ahead and added you to our bug report of impacted users. This helps our team understand the impact of this issue and to prioritize it. If this is no longer an issue for you, please let us know. Either way, we’re happy to hear back. Thanks!

Just wanted to add that have this issue as well. 

Zapier team, do you have an update if this is a bug?

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @DLace! We’ve got it listed as a bug on our end. I’ve added you as an affected user there. I don’t have any progress updates, unfortunately. Are you able to skip testing that step and turn the Zap on, or does this issue prevent you from doing that?

I am getting the same error code when trying to test the product with Teams. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @Jim Brown, I’m sorry that you’re running into this issue. I can see that you’ve already been added to the list of affected users, which means that you’ll get an email when we have an update on this. In the meantime, are you able to skip testing that step and then turn the Zap on?

I too have this problem. Do you have any updates?

Any news yet of when this will be fixed?

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hello @AdRock Marketing and @martin roberts - We don’t have an ETA at this time but I’ve added you both to our update list should we have one to share. You’ll be contacted directly. Thank you!

I have the same Problem while forward a slack channel message to a ms teams channel: We’re having trouble loading ‘Channel’ data

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @Thorsten Rintelen! The error message that you’ve described is a little different from the one that other folks are describing in this thread. To make sure that we’re getting you the best help, could you please contact the Zapier Support Team using the Get Help form: https://zapier.com/app/get-help

Thanks!

I’m having a similar problem. Can connect to ME Teams, but cannot load the Channels data due to (non-zapier) throttling error. Don’t have many channels. Any working solution?

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @justineku!

I see that you’ve written to our Support team and they have responded with some directions and also some questions. Please continue the conversation there, since they’re able to dig into your Zaps :)