Question

We couldn't find a subscription Stripe

• 16 March 2023
  • 4 replies

I need help I have an error when testing the stripe trigger I create a signature for some customers and zapier does not recognize it at all I created a new signature and nothing

can anybody help me?

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Obsteddy 

Good question.

Please provide detailed screenshots with how your Zap steps are configured along with any encountered error so we can have enough context, thanks.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey there, @Obsteddy! Thanks for reaching out in community and sorry to hear you’re running into this.

Can you elaborate a bit more on the entirety of your workflow? For example, which specific triggers, actions, and apps you’re using? Screenshots of your trigger setup, with any personal details removed, are usually helpful as well! 😊

I also wanted to share this help article on how to walk through troubleshooting a zap that won’t trigger.  

I hope some of this helps and keep us posted! 

This post has been edited by a moderator to remove personal information. Please remember that this is a public forum and to remove any sensitive information prior to posting.

it doesn't come out of this I've already created a signature, put it in other test clients, "remembering that I'm using the test version of stripe" I'm excluding the other test accounts to try to find out what the exact problem is with this integration

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hey @Obsteddy,

I’m not entirely sure what you mean by signature. Since you’re using the “Canceled Subscription” trigger, please try these steps for me.

1. Open up the app that is sending information to Zapier. Create and submit a data that should trigger the Zap.
  2. In a separate tab or window, open your Zap, and head to the “Test Trigger” section of the trigger. If sample data already exists, open the dropdown list of samples and select “Load More.”
  3. The Zap will spend 10 seconds searching for more samples. If all went as it should, that new entry should appear in the list. If you don’t see that entry, select the “Load More” option again to pull in more samples.

Kindly give it a try and let me know how it goes.

Thanks! 😊