Question

WAVE and Acuity Scheduling

• 31 March 2021
  • 4 replies

I have created a ZAP that pulls reservation data from the Acuity Reservation app and then interfaces with the WAVE accounting system to create a draft invoice for the services that the person has booked. 

The ZAP is working well, but I want to have the ZAP create an invoice that reflects that a customer using the Acuity reservation system has booked multiple spots…..i.e. this person books a charter on a given day at a specified time for 5 people @ $80.00 per seat. 

I can’t get the ZAP to create an invoice that shows 5 seats @ $80 for an extended invoice amount of $400.00.  The invoice that is generated shows 1 seat @ $80.00 - $80.00.

I would really appreciate any assistance that anyone could offer.

Thanks much!

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Philip Townsend 

Please provide screenshots of how your Zap steps are currently configured, thanks.

Hi Troy,

Thanks for your reply...this is the screen shot for the part of the ZAP that I believe would deal with the issue that I have described.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Philip Townsend 

Looks like you may need to provide a value for this field:

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

Hey @Philip Townsend, just checking in here, hope you’re well!

Were you able to get things going with the info from Troy or do you still need help?