Best answer

Wave Accounting Expense Receipts & Zapier

• 25 November 2020
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

I am quite new to zapier but I have a zap “almost” there however, i cannot seem to find an action to get it to where I want!

Task: 

I am using the dropbox forward email to send receipt attachments to my drop box in a zap “works PERFECTLY” Saves me a ton of time. 

I need to then have a zap I can write to say anytime  new file hits that folder - upload it to wave receipts, so I can cut out this manual task. 

I figured out a trigger for drop box so it knows when a new file hits but I cannot seem to figure out how to do a wave receipt upload action.   

Anyone figure this one out or would be willing to help or let me know its simply not possible? 

icon

Best answer by Troy Tessalone 26 November 2020, 04:46

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

[ADVANCED] You may have to use the Wave API: https://developer.waveapps.com/hc/en-us/articles/360019968212-API-Reference

That would involve a Code or Webhook step in the Zap.

Userlevel 1

Thank you very much for this info Troy. Looks like currently there is no API access for receipts on the list.   Too bad :(

Userlevel 1

Wrote to wave API division. Currently no receipts API and no plans to do one as they are reworking receipts next year and don’t want to do the API hooks in advance.