Question

Want help to Create an automated Work flow Intergrating Excel and Google search

• 27 May 2023
  • 1 reply

Well i want to create a Automated flow for my Book Search 
So we have Title and Author of the Book 
We need to search Publisher and Price on the Publishers Webiste along with ISBN and Currency and Fill it in the Excel Sheet 
We need to this for 100 Titles everyday 
The Best way to know the Publsiher of a certain book can be through Amazon.in and then going to the Publishers Website after that 
Lets say for some Title Publisher website is Not apperaing in the Search Results then in such case Prices shall be mentioned from Amazon.in Website 
Please help us in creating such a task 

Attaching a sample Upload Sheet below 

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @Hiday,

Welcome to the Community! 🎉

Based on your workflow, it looks like it could be a bit challenging to set up. It might require the use of custom API.

But no worries! We have a team of certified Zapier Experts who specialize in helping users streamline their workflows. They are well-versed in handling complex setups like yours. You can reach out to our Zapier Experts for assistance by following this link: https://zapier.com/experts

They'll be more than happy to lend a hand and guide you through the process. Let me know if there's anything else I can assist you with! 😊