Question

Vonage Business Communications incoming call trigger

• 24 September 2021
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

Currently, it seems that I’m only able to set up a trigger for a single extension.

I’d like to make it so that if any call comes into either of our virtual receptionist numbers, it triggers.

Is that possible?

I’ve tried to work with Vonage on direct API access and it’s been a nightmare to say the least. If I’m able to accomplish this via Zapier, that would be awesome.

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @billFINfl 

How can I trigger on multiple extensions?

Presently, a separate Zap must be set up for each extension and authorized against the user of that extension. We hope to be able to allow admins to trigger against multiple extensions in a future update.

@Troy Tessalone that would be amazing!

Question for you, what other zaps can we connect with to dial a specific call group number?

For example, a new quote request comes in and we would like to have it dial a call group number.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@CarloF1 

I suggest checking the available Zap apps to see if there is one that has the desired triggers/actions: https://zapier.com/apps/categories/phone