Best answer

Using Zapier to share eBay listing with Facebook groups

• 26 June 2023
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1

eBay allows sellers to share their listings with a variety of other social platforms.

One type of sharing is of particular interest to me; namely, Facebook Groups.

Would Zapier allow me to automate the sharing process FROM eBay TO these FB groups?

Here’s why I ask: I occasionally sell paintings on eBay, and would like to inform various groups about my auctions. Cross-posting these listings one-at-a-time is a really tedious thing to do.

I would love to have a utility that would post the eBay listing to a variety of FB groups in one batch job. Is Zapier the tool that would let me do that?

Let me know.

icon

Best answer by ken.a 27 June 2023, 12:03

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @debitspread 

Good question.

These are the available eBay and FB Groups Zap triggers/actions:

Userlevel 1

Thank you, Troy.

Just looking at these triggers and actions, I would guess that Zapier is not really designed to do what I’d like to do.

Zapier is very impressive, though, and I will keep it in mind for possible uses in the future.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @debitspread,

I’m jumping in to see if I can help!

I did some digging into this, and it seems like the “New Listing” trigger would be a great fit for your workflow. Unfortunately, the eBay integration doesn't currently support this specific trigger. But you're not alone in wanting this feature! There are others who have expressed interest in it, and we actually have an open feature request for it.

I have added you as another interested member to that open feature request. That does a few things:

• Bring this to the attention of the integration developers
  • Help track interest in this feature being implemented
  • Allows us to notify you via email if this feature becomes available in the future

While I don't have an ETA on when this feature might be implemented, we will notify you via email if it is!

Hopefully, this helps! 😊

Userlevel 1

Many thanks,  Ken. There are lots of eBay sellers out there who would love to automate the posting of auction notices to multiple Facebook groups. 

Zapier would be a popular tool for this purpose. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @debitspread,

No worries at all! I’m glad I was able to help adding your vote to the feature request.

If you have any other questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to the Community. We’re always happy to help! 😊