Best answer

Using specific Intercom tags as a trigger

I need to trigger on Intercom, when there is a specific tag applied.  

I use another software, which has an integration that does this without issue, so I can’t believe this is still a bug, as is mentioned in older posts.  Unfortunately, the integration is specific to it, and not generalized like Zapier.  It even has a drop down to pick the correct tag from a list.

Seeing as how there are 4-6 posts about this over the past 2 years, it would seem like there should be some headway on it?  

icon

Best answer by christina.d 10 June 2022, 02:40

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @mlaw 

Good question.

Most apps on Zapier are built and maintained by the app developers themselves, rather than by Zapier, altho I’m unsure who owns the Intercom Zap app (Intercom or Zapier).

Might be best to open a ticket with Zapier Support to seek more info: https://zapier.com/app/get-help

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi, @mlaw! Thanks for reaching out and sharing your feedback. I did want to point you in the direction of this thread. It looks like there may be a few options to try in terms of workarounds!

I’ll be closing this thread down for comments in an effort to streamline updates. We’ll definitely be sure to email and post an update in the above mentioned thread once a fix is in place though!

I hope some of this helps! Thank you again for taking the time to share your candid thoughts.