Skip to main content

I have multiple pipelines and want to create a unique integration once any deal is closed won from any one of the 5 pipelines I have. 

Example 1.

Systems Consulting Deal is Closed Won.
Check what pipeline it is in (Systems Consulting)
Send Slack message saying “Systems Consulting team, you did it...”

Example 2.

Managed IT deal is closed won.
Check what pipeline it is in, (Managed it)
Send unique Managed IT slack message to Signed deals channel. (yay managed IT team you did it)

Right now I cannot find a way to filter through my closed won deals by pipeline. I have tried Paths, but it is not working.

Hi @david.lentzr 

For us to have more info, post screenshots showing how your Zap steps are outlined and configured in EDIT mode, especially for the Path Filters.

Figured it out.

Used PandaDoc as the trigger. Used Hubspot “Update Deal” to get the needed information (additional object (pipeline). Next used the Filter feature to move on to the next step only of the pipeline was a specific one. 
This is what works as opposed to using the “paths” feature

Hi @david.lentzr! 👋

Thanks for following up here. So glad to hear you were able to get things sorted using a filter. Nice one! 🙌

I’m not sure why it didn’t work with paths as it should be possible to create the same filter rules separate in paths. And have each path check for a different pipeline, so that you can handle the entire workflow within a single Zap.

Was it that when you tested the paths it said it wouldn’t have continued? If so, that doesn’t mean that there’s anything wrong with the path itself. It means that, for that particular path if the Zap was running live it wouldn’t have continued based on the pipeline information it received from the previous HubSpot step. You can find out more about this here: Add branching logic to Zaps with Paths > Test your path rule(s)

If you want to revisit using paths for this and run into any further issues, or if you have any other questions do let us know - happy to assist further! 🙂