Best answer

Using Info From Docusign Envelope Custom Fields

• 2 September 2022
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1

Hello,

We’d like to use information stored in Docusign envelope custom fields in our Zaps. Is this possible? The use cases are:

• Adding a filter to run the Zap if the envelope type (stored in a Docusign envelope custom field) is ‘support contract’. 
  • Sending information stored within the envelope custom field to a Google Sheet along with other information from the envelope that Zapier already captures (‘Recipents Signers Name’, etc).

Appreciate any insight folks might be able to provide. Thank you!

icon

Best answer by christina.d 2 September 2022, 02:50

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey there, @mschmidt! Great question and thanks for asking in the Community! 

I took a quick peek and it looks like DocuSign has two triggers at the moment. It sounds like only one of them would be applicable for you - “New Envelope Sent or Created”. After some digging though it looks like custom fields aren’t currently supported by this trigger. 😔

There is however an open feature request for this that I added you to. While I can’t guarantee if or when this will be implemented, we’ll be sure to email you if that changes! We’ll also keep this topic updated as well. 🙂

Thanks again and welcome to the Community!

Userlevel 1

Hi, @christina.d! Sorry to hear it is not currently available, but thank you for letting me know and adding me to the feature request. Appreciate it! 🙂