Best answer

How do I post a Teams message in HTML format to make URL links clickable?

• 20 September 2020
  • 83 replies

Userlevel 3

Hi,

is there a way to post a Teams message as html format?
Currently it’s as text only and so e.g. URL links aren’t clickable atm when sending an automatic message to someone.

Maybe a switch which sets the content-type of the message to html or test if preffered would be very handy :)
Have a nice sunday!

icon

Best answer by SamB 12 December 2023, 10:23

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

83 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @PaulCard 

We apologize, but we don’t have any update yet. I’ve added your vote for this feature request. We’ll update via email once available. Thanks!

@Danvers@SamB@christina.d When is this coming out? Please add my vote.

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @Jeff Pea,

We’re sorry, but we don’t have any update yet regarding this feature request, and I have already added your vote for this request. We’ll email you once an update is available. Thanks!

Pls add my vote too. Very much needed for us.

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hey @PieterP,

I’ve added your vote for this feature request, and we’ll update you via email once this is implemented. Thank you!

Hi, please add my vote to this feature too. 

I’m considering quitting my subscription, since this is the main service I’m paying for in the first place.

Please add my vote - also could you perhaps post a link to the original feature request?

Thanks

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @Kevign @A-Play 

I’ve added your votes for this feature request, we’ll update you guys via email once available. Thanks!

Add My vote too please! This complicates so much of my automation!

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @DGFSHL 

I’ve added your vote for this feature request. We’ll send you email once an update is available. Thanks!

Please add my vote too, thank you!

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Absolutely @yannq 

I’ve added your vote for this feature request and we’ll keep you update via email. Thanks!

Also would like this.

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @rodcf 

I’ve added your vote for this feature request and we’ll keep you update via email. Thanks!

Please add me to this notification

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @charles77 

I’ve added you to this feature request, we’ll keep you update via email once available. Thanks!

I would like to be added to the notification when it becomes available. Thank you!

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @Emily S 

I’ve added your vote for this feature request, and we’ll notify you via email once available. Thanks!

I would like this feature also.  Please add my vote.

Thanks!

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @KurtNelezen 

I’ve added your vote for this feature request, and we’ll notify you via email once available. Thanks!

I would like this feature as well. Please add my vote so I can be notified when it’s ready. Thank you.

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @sysy 

Hey Zapier - this has been something that is needed for over a year now. Do you know when this will be ready?

Is there any way to format a chat message?

Please add my vote for this functionality too :)

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @Sjoerd 

@afieldio  

You can contact us through this link: https://zapier.com/app/get-help and chat with our support team to accommodate your concern. We do apologize for the inconvenience. I also added you to this feature request.