Question

Use Zapier to send emails in batches

• 16 December 2020
  • 3 replies

Hello Zapier! i was wondering if i can use my Zapier to send automation emails with the following condition: We have a landing page which collects emails. For the first 20 people that subscribe we send them EMAIL 1. Then for the next 20 people that subscribe we send them EMAIL 2. Eventually our target is to set it to send 70 EMAILS for every 20 people on a first come first served basis. Can zapier helps me achieve this?

Thank you, 

George

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

You’d have to track the order in which people submit leads in some sort of CRM, Airtable, or GSheet and assign a numerical ID. (e.g. 1, 2, 3, ...)

Then you’d have to include logic in the Zaps to determine which email to send based on the number corresponding to the Lead’s numerical ID.

Try adding a Filter step: https://zapier.com/apps/filter/help

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi @GeorgeF 

As Troy suggests, you’ll need to use a “Zapier Storage → Set/Get Value” step to keep track of which # in succession each person is and then use either a “Path+Filter” step or a “Formatter->Utilities->Lookup Table” step to then popular the message body with the correct content.

If you’d like some extra help with this, feel free to contact me.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @GeorgeF!

Were you able to find a solution that worked for you on this one? I’d love to hear how you got on 🙂