Best answer

Use single Zap to handle multiple different Google Calendars?

• 20 September 2021
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 2

Hi all, I'm setting up a tuition platform using Zapier, Airtable and Webflow. When a tutor signs up to the platform, a new Google Calendar is created (a sub-calendar of the platform's calendar).

A student or tutor is then able to create recurring lessons via a Webflow form. That's all the easy part.

What I'm having difficulty with is managing the different sub-calendars. For example, I can pull in the original Google Calendar event into Airtable (and therefore Webflow's CMS as well), but I don't know how to manage the subsequent recurring events. I'd like to be able to use the Google Calendar event (each lesson) as a trigger event, but it seems like you can only set up a trigger per calendar, for example, I'd have to set up a new trigger per tutor, which isn't ideal.

Has anyone dealt with this number of calendars and Zapier before?

icon

Best answer by SamB 22 September 2021, 11:25

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Welcome to the Community, @Lachlan! :)

Ah yes, as you’ve discovered the Google Calendar integration requires that a specific calendar is selected. We do have an existing feature request for the ability to select multiple Google Calendars though so I’ve added your vote to that! 

I don’t have an ETA on when that feature will be added but we’ll be sure to send you an email as soon as it becomes possible to select multiple calendars. In the meantime, making a copy of the Zap and selecting a different calendar would be the quickest way to set up multiple Zaps for each of the tutor’s calendars.