Best answer

Uploads a custom video thumbnail to YouTube and sets it for a video

Userlevel 3

Hi, When I uploads a video to youtube through the zap, 
How can i uploads a custom video thumbnail to youtube, Can i upload the images same file name to the folder and sets it for the video.

icon

Best answer by nicksimard 12 May 2020, 03:05

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

43 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

You got it, @AkATheAlchemist! I’ve got your vote added and you’re all set. We’ll send you an email and keep this thread updated with any changes. 🙂

+1 request for this feature.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Sure thing @Diogo Mesquita! I’ve added your vote as well. We’ll email you as soon as it’s added! :) 

vote for this

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

We’ve added your vote, @beniaar08. Still no ETA on this but we’ll email you once there’s an update!

Add my Vote. This would be super helpful! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hey @Xsight! We’ve added your vote to the feature request as well. We’ll be in touch as soon as it’s sorted. :)

Userlevel 1

Please add me to this! Very much needed!

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

You got it, @will-mtd! I’ve got your vote added to this. 🙂

Same here, any update on this request ? 
That would help a lot my automatic content publishing strategy ! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey there, @Mags57! Thanks for reaching out. While I don’t have an update to share at the moment, I did get your vote added to this feature request. We’ll be sure to send an email and share here if and when this gets implemented. 🤗 

Please add me to this, too! 

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @profectus 

I’ve added your vote to this feature request. We’ll give you an update via email once available. Thanks!

+1, please add me to this list. I would use this feature the day it comes out.

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @stevejb 

Welcome to the community! I’ve added your vote for this feature request. We’ll keep this thread updated and send an email once available.

Hi there @jack2020s ,

We also had this question a while ago, but this is not possible unfortunately. Zapier does have a feature request for this so maybe in the future we will be able to use it.

In the meantime, you could use a bot / custom automation my team and I created for this. Let me know if you are interested.

~Bjorn

HI, I’m also intesrest by thix bot and the feature!

How can i get the bot please?

Thx

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @Mathosunami 

I’ve added your vote for this feature request. We’ll update you via email once available.

Hi there @jack2020s ,

We also had this question a while ago, but this is not possible unfortunately. Zapier does have a feature request for this so maybe in the future we will be able to use it.

In the meantime, you could use a bot / custom automation my team and I created for this. Let me know if you are interested.

~Bjorn

I am interested. Could you tell me more about this ? Thanks