Best answer

Upload Smartsheet Attachment to Salesforce?

Hello,

Trying to have a SmartSheet row attachment pushed to an Attachment in a Salesforce project based on a status column change trigger. Attached are the details we see in Zapier. What would be the fields needed to move the actual .pdf over to Salesforce? Thanks!

This post has been edited by a moderator to remove personal information. Please remember that this is a public forum and to remove any sensitive information prior to posting.

icon

Best answer by jesse 26 July 2022, 18:51

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +6

Hey @Sgfarre2 ,

The best way to know which values to map in Salesforce action is add salesforce action and see which input fields are available. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey @Sgfarre2 sorry for the trouble here! It looks like this is a bug with the “New Attachment” trigger: 

I have added you to the list of affected users so you’ll be notified when Smartsheet resolves this issue. In the meantime, we’ll be posting any updates on the thread I linked above so feel free to follow along there as well. 

Edited my last response. Thanks Jesse!