Skip to main content
Question

Updating SharpSpring Contact after MemberPress profile update

• 14 January 2024
  • 1 reply

Hi - I am using MemberPress for member management and SharpSpring (which is now Constant Contact) as my CRM.

I have created custom fields in MemberPress that are checkbox fields.  I want the member to be able to update their profile and those changes to ‘sync’ to their contact record in SharpSpring.

I have set up a Zap using a Webhook in MemberPress.  When a member updates their profile it is updating the SharpSpring contact record for every scenario except - It is not updating the contact record when a member ‘unticks’ a checkbox in MemberPress, when this action happens the checkbox in SharpSpring remains ‘ticked’.

I’ve logged support calls with MemberPress and SharpSpring and the reason behind the field remaining ‘ticked’ in SharpSpring is that the value being passed from MemberPress for an unticked field is “” (screenshot attached) and SharpSpring needs a Boolean value of “0” to untick the field.

Is there any way of getting this to work so that when a member ‘unticks’ a checkbox field in MemberPress the change is replicated in SharpSpring?

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @ecstewar 

You can try using this Zap action: Formatter > Text > Default Value

That will set a default value if the mapped input value is missing.