Question

Updating Notion journal page with deep work time entries in Timeular

• 30 September 2023
  • 4 replies

I’m having a heck of a time right now

I track my ‘deep work’ hours across the day with Timeular and then I’l manually enter my deep work minutes in a number table in my Notion journal.

I want to be able to automatically have my deep work hours updated for the current day of my journal automatically. I thought this would be simple but I’m really struggling with this.

Your help is greatly appreciated!

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @Hurst,

Welcome to the Community! 🎉

Before we dig deeper into this, would you mind sharing a detailed screenshot of how your Zap is configured? Also, the “Action” section of your action steps that shows all of its fields. Here’s an example screenshot:

46dd6c0979e3d815d621b8da43084ef1.png
(view larger)

Please don't include personal information in the screenshot, or be sure blur out any personal information.

Thanks! 😊

I am also trying to round the output but struggling with that too

Is there a way to get live support on this? Because I’m currently on live support with Integrately waiting for an answer so whoever solves this problem first I will likely end up subscribing to. 🙂

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @Hurst,

From what I can see based on your screenshot, it looks like the issue here is the multiple mapped fields on the “Deep Work Hrs” field. Could you please try only leaving one data on that field preferably this one:

9b2b1d4eaaf1ce7b615fb95b7ce91783.png
(view larger)

Here are our Support options for every budget:

https://zapier.com/l/support

f60ca03a55a31eb4c15abeadab37e0e5.png
(view larger)