Skip to main content

Hi there, 

I was wondering if there was a way to update existing Confluence project pages if there is an update in a HubSpot deal card? 

For example, I’d love to:

• Trigger when a particular field/action occurs for a HubSpot deal card.
  • This trigger is then pushed to an existing Confluence project page, and copies over the information from the particular properties that originally caused the trigger.

Is there any way to have HubSpot update an existing Confluence page, and not just create a new one? 

Thank you,

Christina

Hi @Christina McCarron 

Which Confluence Zap app are you trying to use? (Cloud or Server)

Hey @Christina McCarron 👋

I just came across your post here and couldn’t see any actions for either of the Confluence apps on Zapier that update existing pages. So I’d suggest reaching out to our Support team to put in a feature request for the ability to update existing pages in Confluence. You can do that here: https://zapier.com/app/get-help - be sure to select the Report a bug or request a feature option from the “What would you like more help with?” form at the bottom of the page. That’ll flag it with Confluence’s developers and allow us to start tracking interest in that type of action.

That said, the Confluence Server app does have the ability to create Custom Actions. So if you’re using Confluence Server you could potentially use our custom actions feature to create the missing “update existing page” action. You can learn more about custom actions here: Create a custom action

Hope that helps to get you pointed in the right direction. If you have any further questions or if there's anything else we can help with do let us know!