Question

Update Woocommerce Product Prices from Google Sheets

• 23 March 2023
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 1

I am looking forward for a solution to update my woocommerce product pricing in bulk from google sheet.

It has 2 rows one row is ID and second row is Regular Price i want zapier to update product price matching product ID whenever it gets any update in Google Sheet.

I have tried to implement this but i am not able to do it as i am not experienced with Napier. So if there is any solution or anyone who can help me set this up. That will be a great help.

Thank you

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Welcome to the Community @bobbybob, glad to have you here! 🙂

I wonder if maybe it would be easier to just update the price in the existing row for the product. Or at least have an additional column to enter an updated price, if you wanted the retain the original price in the same row.

Then you could set up a Zap with the New or Updated Spreadsheet Row (Google Sheets) trigger that would run when the price is updated. And have an Update Product (WooCommerce) action take the product ID and updated price from the spreadsheet and update it in WooCommerce.

Could that approach work?

If not, you could keep the two rows for each product and update them when necessary. Then using the trigger and action mentioned above, you’d also  have a Filter by Zapier action to check it’s a price update that’s triggering the Zap so that it doesn’t run unnecessarily. For that, you’d need a way to indicate that it’s the updated price, so adding an additional column to the spreadsheet where you could add something like a “Yes” or “No” value too could work. Then the filter would check the value in that row’s column to see if it should allow the Zap to continue and update the product. If you’ve not worked with filters in Zaps before I’d recommend checking out our Add conditions to Zaps with filters guide.

Would either of those suggestions work or am I misunderstanding what you’re looking to do here?