Best answer

"Update Spreadsheet Row(s) in Google Sheets" only update one item

• 4 May 2023
  • 3 replies

I’m trying to update a Google Sheet spreadsheet with info coming from Salesforce, so I have a “Find Record(s) in Salesforce” action (that finds 3 records) and then a “Update Spreadsheet Row(s) in Google Sheets”…

but only 1 record of the 3 found records is written to the Google Sheet.. 

How can I update the Google Sheet with ALL the records found in the Salesforce component?

thanks!

--

Javi

icon

Best answer by Danvers 4 May 2023, 15:23

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @Javito!

It sounds like you’re using the right actions to find the records in Salesforce and update the rows in the sheet, so let’s dig in and see if we can understand why the action isn’t working the way you need it to. 

What are you using in the Row number field? It will need to be 3 row numbers in line item format. If you want the step to update 3 specific rows, you’ll need to add the Google sheets action Find Many Spreadsheet Rows (With Line Item Support) before the update rows step. If you want to add new rows to the sheet (rather than updating existing ones), use the Create Spreadsheet Row(s) action. 

​I hope that helps, please let us know if you have any questions!

yeah, you are right, it seems that “Create Spreadsheet Row(s)” is the one I need…. :)

Thanks for your help!!

best!

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @Javito,

Awesome! We’re happy to hear that everything is sorted out now.

If you have any other questions, please don’t hesitate to post them in the Community. We’re always happy to help! 😊