Best answer

Update record in Salesforce when new update in board in monday.com

hello
I want to update records in salesforce when record is updated on monday.com .

But its not working dynamically 

icon

Best answer by christina.d 17 June 2022, 05:33

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @AAsia 

Good question.

Please provide detailed screenshots with how your Zap steps are configured in order for us to have context.

Userlevel 3
Badge +4

Hey @AAsia! Just wanted to pop in and see if you were able to figure out why your records were not properly updating, or if you still needed help troubleshooting? Let us know!🙂

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey there, @AAsia! I can see you were able to reach out to support - which is perfect! They did send a reply shortly after!

If you're not seeing a response, please check your spam/junk folder in case it’s ended up there by mistake. If it's not there I recommend searching your whole email inbox for emails ending in ‘@zapier.com’. Hope that helps and ya’ll are able to get back on track! 🙂

https://community.zapier.com/tips-and-inspiration-5/are-you-having-trouble-receiving-emails-from-zapier-842

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey friends! I wanted to drop in with a quick recommendation from the associated ticket:

The Zap will update the same record with the current setup every time it triggers. If you'd like to update a different record every time, I'd recommend adding a Salesforce "Find Record" action. Then, you'll map the Record ID as a custom value in the "Record to Update" field. 

I hope this helps gets you back on track!