Best answer

Update Database Item Notion (few items)

• 10 September 2022
  • 4 replies

Hello

As soon as a new user is created on Mailchimp, he arrives on a notion record.

On the other hand, I would like the "rating" column to update as soon as a subscriber's score is modified automatically. How to do this ?

Regards

icon

Best answer by Danvers 23 September 2022, 15:35

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey there, @Antoine59! Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the Community!

It looks like you were able to open a ticket with my teammate in support - which is perfect! They recommended giving this a shot:

I had a quick peek at the Zap and I can see the score field is not available in the sample data, so that's why we can't select it when setting up the Notion step.

With that, can I ask you to turn the Zap op/publish it and test trigger it with a test subscriber that has a value for the score field?

Sounds like it may have done the trick! Thanks again for posting. 🤗

Yes, but I want the score of all my records notion and not only one..

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @Antoine59 

in order to get the score, like the support ticket said, you need to map it first. In order to map this field the test data from the trigger has to have a value. So you just need to create a test record with a score value then Reload the items in the Trigger step so you can map it. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @Antoine59!

Did @MohSwellam’s suggestion help with this Zap?

You mentioned that you need this for all the scores, not just one. Do you mean that you want it to happen every time a new user is created in MailChimp? If that’s the case then that is what will happen when the Zap is set up and is turned on. 

We need to get a sample with the score field so we can tell the Zap to always put the score field into Notion. Each time the Zap runs, it will put the score of the Mailchimp subscriber that triggered the Zap into notion, it wont use the same one each time. 

I hope that clears things up, let us know how you’re getting on with this Zap :)