Question

Update contact in Keap Max Classic when updated calendar event in Microsoft Outlook

• 29 April 2022
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 1

I am sure there is a simple answer to this, I just cannot figure out how to capture the second email address in the “required Attendees” field

I’ve attached screen shots of the “Trigger Test” - i need the email address of Attendee 2, however, the “Keap Choices” screen shot show that this is not available to me. Only both email addresses together.  I tried to split out the email address using the Format Action, but the available fields for KEAP do not change.

What am I doing wrong, and how do I get the info I need for keep to update the correct contact record?

This post has been edited by a moderator to remove personal information. Please remember that this is a public forum and to remove any sensitive information prior to posting.

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @rgrabows 

Good question.

Try using the Looping app in Zaps to handle line items (1+): https://zapier.com/apps/looping/integrations