Best answer

Update adalo user record when new record in airtable has been created shows "Not found"

• 13 May 2022
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 1

Hi Friends,

I’m trying to create a paywall system within Adalo, and have set up a few zaps to help do this. 

Someone signs up for an account in Adalo, they go to the first page, click on a button to go to an external stripe checkout page.

When a new payment is made, the stripe payment is recorded in Airtable. 

When a new stripe payment has been recorded, there is another zap that takes that information and updates the user information in Adalo. For this particular zap I have a “find” action which tells Zapier to “find the correct record” to update with new info. Step 1 and 2 of this zap are working well, but at step 3 Zapier shows ‘The app returned "Not Found".’ I’ve checked that my fields are mapped correctly and that all required fields are filled in properly. 

Can anyone help with this? Any pointers would be so appreciated. 

Thanks in advance!

Best, 
Christina 

icon

Best answer by Danvers 13 May 2022, 16:10

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @ChristinaC, thanks for stopping by the Community!

Am I correct in thinking that your ‘find’ step is to find the record in Airtable? If so, there are a couple of ways that you can troubleshoot this depending on how the search action is set up. If you’re searching by a field and value (the fields highlighted in the image below) then double check that the record your looking exactly matches the search and is in the Base and Table specified

If you’re using the Airtable Search formula, the best thing to do is to test the formula in Airtable and when you know that it works you can paste it into the Zap. 

If that doesn’t help get to the bottom of things, you might need to contact the Support team (using the Get Help form) as they will be able to take a closer look at both your Zap and your table with you. We can’t dig too far into things in the Community to make sure that your data is kept safe and private. I hope that helps!