Question

Update a Lead-List in LinkedIn after a trigger from Leadinfo

• 8 November 2022
  • 2 replies

Hey Community, 

i am a Zapier newbie and i am wondering if it is possible to update a lead-list on LinkedIn after a trigger/Lead form on Leadinfo. 

It seems like there are already correct templates for Leadinfo and the trigger but i could not find any template which might be helpful for LinkedIn. 

The goal would be to automatically update a lead-list on Linked in with people from companies which visited our Website. 

Is there anybody with the same the same issue? I would appreciate any hint and help

Thank you :)

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @Phill 

Welcome to Zapier Community ! 

There are no actions to update Lead Lists on Linked In. You might wanna rethink the setup a little. For example, you can use the Trigger LinkedIn Lead Gen Forms (which is a premium app) and send the data to a database (Airtable or Google Sheets) then use the data from Leadinfo to update that database. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @Phill! Are there any other questions we can answer to get you started and successful with using Zapier?