Best answer

Unable to load choices on trigger rule for WooCommerce Trigger

I connected my woocommerce account on my zapier but the trigger rule said unable to load choices

icon

Best answer by jesse 24 May 2022, 01:11

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @villalobos!

This is definitely an unusual error and not one that I’ve seen before. I had a quick check across our known issues and this didn’t come up so the best thing to do is to contact the Support Team so that they can take a look at your Zap logs to hopefully get to the bottom of things. You can do that using the Get Help form.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey @villalobos! It looks like you were able to reach out to our support team and that they located the issue, so I’m going to post their reply here for anyone else following along:

I took a look at the Zap and checked the connection on the account's app page. I found this connection issue:

78bc4c4ab7c9a6c09e69225869432d47.png
(view larger)

Several reasons can prevent Zapier from communicating with your WooCommerce site. Here are some links that you can go through from WooCommerce's help documents:

For this matter, I do recommend contacting WooCommerce Help Support to look at the setup of the WooCommerce account: https://woocommerce.com/document/how-to-get-help/.

Hey @villalobos! It looks like you were able to reach out to our support team and that they located the issue, so I’m going to post their reply here for anyone else following along:

I took a look at the Zap and checked the connection on the account's app page. I found this connection issue:

78bc4c4ab7c9a6c09e69225869432d47.png
(view larger)

Several reasons can prevent Zapier from communicating with your WooCommerce site. Here are some links that you can go through from WooCommerce's help documents:

For this matter, I do recommend contacting WooCommerce Help Support to look at the setup of the WooCommerce account: https://woocommerce.com/document/how-to-get-help/.

The support team dont answer my mail

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @villalobos!

I can see that our Support Team did reply to your message about this, I’m sorry that it hasn’t reached your inbox. Can I ask you to please check your spam/junk folder to see if the email is there? If you can’t see it, please search ‘zapier.com’ in your emails to see if that finds it. If you still can’t see the email, it’s best to check with your email provider or IT department (if you have one) to see the email is being filtered before it reaches your inbox. 

In the meantime, Jesse has shared the most relevant part of their reply to you, so hopefully that will help you to move forward with your Zap. Thanks!