Best answer

Typeforms in Send in Blue

• 11 November 2022
  • 2 replies

This post has been edited by a moderator to remove personal information. Please remember that this is a public forum and to remove any sensitive information prior to posting.

Hello everyone, 

I have a problem. How do I manage to set multiple triggers in one zap. Specifically, it is about typeforms for Send In blue. I want to put email, name and phone number in a contact in a new sendinblue. I have tried it and unfortunately only the email transfer works. 

Kind regards, 

Madlene

icon

Best answer by Danvers 11 November 2022, 13:00

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @MadleneW!

If you’d like to create a new contact in Sendinblue, then in the Update Type field, use the drop down box to select ‘Add’. 

For the information like name and email address, you need to put those in the Attributes fields. To add information in the Attribute fields you need to add one line per attribute (eg First name). For each attribute:

1. Type the name the attribute in the left hand box, so for first name that will be something like FIRSTNAME. You can see a list of what Sendinblue calls each attribute in the contact settings in Sendinblue (there’s more information in this Sendinblue help guide: What are the different types of contact Attributes?)
  2. In the right hand box add the relevant value from Typeform

Click the ‘+’ button to add each attribute (each field that you want to add to Sendinblue. 

I hope that’s clear, let us know how you get on :) 

Hello Danvers, 

thank you very much! With the help of your explanation it finally worked. 

Kind regards, 

Madlene