Best answer

Typeform Entries that update Companies in HubSpot

• 26 April 2022
  • 6 replies

Hey guys, I’m using Zapier as a bridge between Typeform and Hubspot. The idea is that new Typeform entries should update a Company’s properties, as shown in the workflow below:

1. Trigger - New Entry in Typeform
  2. Action - Find Contact in HubSpot
  3. Action - Find Associations in HubSpot
  4. Action - Update Company in HubSpot

The problem that I’m facing is that I created new company properties in Hubspot, but when I press the button “Refresh Fields” on Step 4, these properties keep not showing up on the Zapier page. Because of that, I can’t make the conection between each property with the proper Typeform question... Can anybody help me with this?

icon

Best answer by christina.d 21 June 2022, 01:19

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

6 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

Hello @Accountfy 

Just try reconnecting your Hubspot account in a Private or Incognito mode or just delete that particular action step and  add that step again.If still issue persists reach out to Zapier Support through email.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Accountfy 

Good question.

Sometimes it can take a bit of time for the new properties to be indexed and made available in the Zap.

One option to try might be to duplicate the Zap to see if the new HubSpot properties are available.

Hi guys @Troy Tessalone @Satya09 

First of all, thanks for the suggestions! I’ve tried to do what you both said…

But unfortunately, the properties still keep not showing up… I don’t know if the problem’s coming from Zapier, or if I have to do something else in HubSpot in order to the properties show up.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@Accountfy 

Probably best now to open a ticket with Zapier Support for additional assistance: https://zapier.com/app/get-help

About the HubSpot Integration

• Admin/owner permissions: Requires administrator permissions to connect to Zapier.
  • Paid/versioned account: Some Hubspot Trigger/Actions are now only available for customers on paid plans with Hubspot. These include New COS Blog Article, New Calendar Task, New Get COS Blog Authors, New COS Blog List, Create Calendar Task, Email Opens and Create COS Blog Post. Details on their pricing and plans can be found here.
  • Partner's documentation: More information can be found here.
Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey @Accountfy just wanted to follow up here! I see you reached out to our support team about this issue and that they replied asking for more details but you haven’t responded back yet. By following up on that thread, we can all work together to get to the bottom of this for you. 🙂

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey there, friends! 👋🏽 I wanted to swing by and summarize some of the recommendations here.

In this case, opening a ticket with support was definitely the way to go so they can review a bit further in depth. Some initial troubleshooting steps to take though are:

• Reconnecting your HubSpot account in a Private or Incognito mode
  • Deleting that particular action step and adding it again
  • Duplicating the Zap to see if the new HubSpot properties are available

A few things to keep in mind regarding HubSpot that Troy pointed out:

Sometimes it can take a bit of time for the new properties to be indexed and made available in the Zap.

About the HubSpot Integration

• Admin/owner permissions: Requires administrator permissions to connect to Zapier.
  • Paid/versioned account: Some Hubspot Trigger/Actions are now only available for customers on paid plans with Hubspot. These include New COS Blog Article, New Calendar Task, New Get COS Blog Authors, New COS Blog List, Create Calendar Task, Email Opens and Create COS Blog Post. Details on their pricing and plans can be found here.
  • Partner's documentation: More information can be found here.