Question

Twitter Auto Posting

• 28 November 2022
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi, 

How I can continuesly posting on twitter from my website sgpmenu? Can anyone guide

thanks

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @sgpmenu 

What do you mean by posting from your website? If you are using Wordpress, you can use the Trigger New Post in Wordpress then add the action Create Tweet

Userlevel 1

Yes, I am using wordpress, want to know about auto twitter and other acc posting. Can I use your platform for it.

Asking cause I tired this platform and cant able to automate the posting

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @sgpmenu 

You can definitely use Zapier to auto post on Twitter. But we need more data on what you are trying to do exactly so we can help you. It is always easier to phrase your question in the form of “When this Happens, Do That”. 

Userlevel 1

Mean, its stop when I connect my sgpmenu.com/rss in it after only 1 post

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @sgpmenu you can check out this page for in depth info on Wordpress to Twitter integrations. Additionally, can you please post screenshots of the exact Zap you have set up so we can help out? Thank you!

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

@sgpmenu Are you attempting to make identical posts each time? Unfortunately, Twitter does not allow bots to post identical posts more than once. If that is the problem you’re having,  I recommend finding a way to change the text in the Twitter post slightly, by adding the current date or the title of your Wordpress post to the Twitter post.

Userlevel 5
Badge +7

Hi there @sgpmenu - you have a few questions and ideas above, so I’m checking in to see how you’re coming along. 

As Todd mentioned, the Twitter integration can’t have auto-posting, and Chanelle gave you some great info on Twitter and Wordpress. 

As always, you can send a screenshot of what you’re working on (with any personal information removed!), and we’re happy to keep troubleshooting with you.