Question

Triggering Acuity subscriptions?

• 21 April 2023
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 1

I am new here and just getting started.  I am wanting to automate flow from acuity scheduling into google sheets.  I have figured out how to successfully trigger specific appointments.  However, I have a gift subscription package that I offer in Acuity that I would like to trigger.  The only way I can do this is to select ‘New Product Order’ under event and then I can see it come up.  Unfortunately this also includes ALL the appointments as well. I can’t figure out how to trigger a specific product that isn’t an appointment and not associated with a particular calendar.  Any help is appreciated.  

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Welcome to the Community, @NatalieK

I’d suggest adding using Filter by Zapier for this. A filter could potentially help make sure the Zap only continues for orders that contain a certain product name and that aren’t associated with a particular calendar. Assuming that information comes through in the fields received from Acuity Scheduling, then you should be able to set up a could of rules for the filter to check the product and associated calendar. 

If you’ve not used filters in Zaps before I’d recommend checking out the following guides for more details:

Hope that helps. If you run into any issues on that at all just let us know! 🙂