Question

Trello Power Up Triggers - I want to create a trigger in Zapier when a Trello list card limit is exceeded. Is this possible?

• 10 September 2022
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 1

Hey there,

I’ve set a card limit to a list in my Trello board and I’m trying to set up a trigger in Zapier when that number is exceeded. Would the trigger be “New Activity”? That’s what I thought but when I try and select the type of activity “card limit exceeded” or “list limit exceeded” is not an option…

Does Zapier support Trello Power-Ups? 

This is the Power-Up I am using in Trello: https://trello.com/power-ups/5c2462c384ab8949b1724a20/list-limits

Thanks in advance!

Cheers,
Bec

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hiya @rlowe1228! Thanks for reaching out! 🤗

Hmm, I did some digging and you’re right - it doesn’t appear limits are supported at the moment with the Trello “New Activity” trigger. 😔

Are you able to outline your use case for us? I wonder if there’s a potential workaround? I’m not super familiar with Trello but does having the per card/board limit prevent users from adding more items to that card/board? Or does it populate a warning?

Let us know! 🙂