Question

Trello Custom Fields not appearing for selection

• 11 March 2021
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

Trying to create a Zap between Trello and Google Contact - To update or create g a contact when a label is added to a card. For some reason I cannot see any of the card's custom fields (such as email or name). The strange thing is that if I change the trigger to something else (like comment added to a card instead of a label added) all the fields are now visible and can be used. Any ideas are welcomed

Update - Now I just cant see the custom fields anymore regardless of the trigger type, the value just don't appear in the test page

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @crelis 

Maybe this info will help...

Can I use fields from Trello Power Ups in a Zap

For now we aren't able to get to Trello Power Up fields in triggers or actions, so that info isn't accessible in a zap.

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

This is not accurate ….

I have been using the custom fields and still do all the time. I use it to send emails to clients, create new cards, connect to QuickBooks  and more. Each time I am able to see ALL the custom fields and use the input in the action setup. The only fields I couldn't use (still can see them) are the drop down lists

Even now the Zap is again working with the trigger set as add comments - but will not it the trigger is set to add label 

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@crelis 

Try adding as Step 2 this Trello search action

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

I will try

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

@crelis 
Just checking in to see if you still need help with this?