Question

Trello card to Google Calendar Zap not triggering

• 27 September 2021
  • 4 replies

I’m new to Zapier but have set up a trigger for a new card with due date in Trello to create an event (all day) in Google Calendar. When I set it up, one test card successfully set up in GCal.

But when I create another Trello card with date due, nothing happens!

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi @AEF 

It can take up to 15 minutes to trigger. Also can you check your Zap’s history and see whether the automation picked it up?

Hi thanks for responding - however I’ve now discovered Cronofy will do just what I wanted (and instantly - 15mins is a bit long!)   Zapier appears to be missing a good explanation of how to set up the fields - I could not find any info on what they even meant in relation to the Google Calender part!  Not user friendly there.  If there was more info available I wouldn’t mind playing around with it a bit more. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @AEF 

The delay for non-INSTANT triggers depends on your Zapier Plan, which can be from 1-15 minutes.

Also, might be worth checking out the help articles related to Zap Basics: https://zapier.com/help/create/basics

Thanks for your help Troy - I’ll check that out