Best answer

Transferring several peices of data from Acuity to Redtail

• 24 September 2020
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1

Hello all,

I am trying to set up a Zap from Acuity to Redtail. I have it working so far but when my clients create an appointment in Acuity I have them select the topic for the meeting. I would like to have the info passed into Redtail but I can’t see any way to map that field. Additionally, the location field doesn’t seem to work. I selected the location and mapped it to the location data coming from Acuity in to location field in Redtail but it shows up blank when I test it.

What am I missing?

-Phil

icon

Best answer by steph.n 29 September 2020, 01:30

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

You may have to use the Redtail API as their Zapier app integration is limited: https://help.redtailtechnology.com/hc/en-us/sections/200708380-CRM-REST-API-

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @phil. Could I check what action you’re using for Redtail? It’s likely not possible to add the field that you’d like, but if I know which action you’re using then I can see if there’s a feature request that we can add you to. And is the meeting topic field a custom one that you have set up in Redtail?

Userlevel 1

Hello All,

So in Redtail when creating an activity the details that I’m trying to transfer from Acuity to Redtail are all standard fields: Subject, Date/Time,Type, Category and location. I’m having trouble getting location to come over (I thought I linked it correctly but nothing transfers) and I don’t see a way to connect to Category. For Category I want to have the client/prospect select the topic, i.e. Investment review, Tax Planning, etc...in Acuity and just have that value entered in Category in Redtail.

Any help you can provide would be great.

Thanks,

-Phil

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi there @phil. - I've submitted this as a feature request to the team in charge of this integration on your behalf.

While not all feature requests are implemented, customer feedback like this is a huge part of how we continue to grow our platform. If this feature does get developed, we'll reach out to you directly to let you know!

Userlevel 1

Thanks @steph.n