Question

Transferring more information from WooCommerce to Learndash using Zapier to enroll student

• 28 March 2021
  • 3 replies

Hello, I am new to Zapier.

The question is using ZAP to transfer student data between 2 separate online schools.  Desired student data is contained within woocommerce on site 1 and zap is to push that data to LearnDash on site 2 and enroll student in a specific LearnDash course.

My ZAP works but only allows me to transfer name.  The test file has more fields from woocommerce but I cannot figure out how to map those wanted fields to the LearnDash enrollment action.

Is this possible and can you help guide me as I learn more about Zapier?

Thank you

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @hthomas1985 

Check out this help article: https://zapier.com/help/doc/common-problems-with-woocommerce

Thank you Troy.  I read the post and finally figured out the the tools have changed and the function suggested is actually under Utilities.  I tried following the user guide and still can’t figure this out so I posted an ask for support from an expert.  Maybe I can learn by seeing an example.

Best regards,

Henry

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

@hthomas1985 
Just checking in to see if you still need help with this?