Question

Transferring Client Data from Ezlynx to AgencyZoom

• 30 August 2022
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1

Hello,

I am trying to transfer client data from Ezlynx to Agency Zoom.  I created the zap.  

Question one.  One of the fields I would like to transfer the data from is the “street address”.  The problem is, there is no “street address” in the “Insert Data...” selection.  Is there a way to grab this data?

Second question is the Birthday.  I enter the birthday as MM/DD/YYYY into one app.  The problem is that available option only comes across as MM DD.  I would like to transfer the info including the year and in the correct format.  Is there a remedy for this.

Below is a screenshot and I thank you for your help and advise!

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey there, @Slowlylernin! Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the Community! We definitely want to help!

Do you mind clarifying which trigger you’re working with in which app? It’s possible those fields aren’t supported but happy to double check for you! 🙂

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @Slowlylernin , 

Were you able to find the data you need? Did you try searching for the Address and DOB in the search bar? One trick I sometimes use is search for the data. i.e.: I know that the address for this test record is X so I search for X. In some cases the field name does not display as you need it to. 

Please let me know if this works for you.