transfer subscribed users from OneSignal to ActiveCampaign using Zapier

• 5 January 2023
  • 2 replies

I want to transfer subscribed users from OneSignal to ActiveCampaign using Zapier. I got below steps :-

Go to the Zapier home page and click "Make a Zap!" For the "Trigger App," select OneSignal. Choose the "New Subscriber" trigger. Connect your OneSignal account to Zapier. Test the trigger to make sure it's working. For the "Action App," select ActiveCampaign. Choose the "Create/Update Contact" action. Connect your ActiveCampaign account to Zapier. Set up the action by mapping the fields from OneSignal to ActiveCampaign.

Here after selected onesignal trigger, "New Subscriber" not showing in event. alternate option of "New Subscriber"  eg."New Device Subscription", "New Segment Subscription" also not showing, Please do the needful asap an provide the solutions.

I am looking to create zap for  - if any user Subscribed  in onesignal then that user details should trigger in activeCampaign contacts. Subscribed user entire details which is there in onesignal should transfer in activeCampaign contacts.

Please assist on this.

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

Hello @sonalv 

I think there is no such Trigger Steps available for Onesignal app. Please check if Onesignal supports Webhooks to send  the New Subscribers data to Zapier.

That way you will be able to connect with ActiveCampaign through Zapier

Satya09  Onesignal not supporting these integration i guess even i checked they do not have webhooks for mobile.

If we will create webhooks in Zapier, will that work right now in free version it is not available i am unable to check , Please help on this if you are aware how to achieve this?
Please assist me on also for Zapier how to user custom fields on this.

Thanks in advance