Question

Transfer Lead History from Google Sheets to Follow Up Boss (Streak to Follow Up Boss)

• 26 February 2024
  • 1 reply

I have a sheet full of lead history. All interactions with my leads in my previous CRM (Streak). For example, comments and their dates, notes, call logs, texts, when the lead was added, the stage, the time of the change of each stage etc etc.

I have this information available in the form of CSV files, google sheets etc. Now I want this information to be imported into my new CRM (Follow up Boss). The problem is there is only the option of filling a few main field and then custom fields. There is no option where I can get all the dozens and dozens of notes and comments and their timeline added to FUB contacts in the form of notes through Zaps. I need to do that. How can I do it?

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @MZ123 

For us to have more context, post screenshots with how your steps are outlined and configured, thanks.

For example, this Zap action step can be used to create a Note on a Contact in FUB.