Best answer

How to schedule daily transfer of specific data from Google Sheets to Facebook Page using Zapier?

• 21 October 2022
  • 4 replies

Hi - I want to transfer data from Google Sheets to a Facebook page daily.

I would like use Zapier to pull the Image and Description/Status from Google Sheets to my Facebook Page. I am thinking Zapier Transfer could help but I want to set it to pull a row each day at certain time instead of transferring all records as bulk transfer.

Is possible? if so, how would I be able to do it?

Thanks for your help!

icon

Best answer by SamB 1 December 2023, 10:58

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @Tclarke10. Yes this is possible! All you need to do is follow the prompted questions from this page, after clicking “Try Transfer”, and it guides you through the process. You’ll choose “Move Data on a Fixed Schedule”, Create a new Transfer, choose your “Source App” Google Sheets, and your “Destination” Facebook Pages, and choose your action. You’ll continue on with the prompts until you’re set up. 🤗

Thanks for your help...If I have 10 rows of data, will all 10 rows be transferred at the scheduled time or will Zapier transfer 1 row per day?

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @Tclarke10 all 10 rows within the selected sheet will be transferred at the scheduled time 😄

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hey folks! 👋

Popping by with an update to share that the scheduled transfers function will be deprecated on January 15, 2024. Any existing scheduled transfers will continue to run up until that point, but as of today, it will no longer be possible to create new scheduled transfers. 

To avoid disruption, any currently active scheduled transfers will be migrated into new Zaps that can perform the same workflow. You can learn more about the changes to scheduled transfers here

Please do reach out in Community if you have any questions in the meantime!