Question

Track the origin of HubSpot forms

• 26 October 2022
  • 2 replies

Hello, 

I have created 5 zaps with a Hubspot Form Submission trigger. Their final action is to create a lead in the Nutshell CRM.

In the CRM, I don't know the origin of the created leads (because there is a blog form, a linkedin form etc).

How can I track the origins? 

Thank you, 

Guillaume

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @Guillaume.g ,

There are several ways to do this depending on your current setup. For example, you have 5 zaps because im assuming you have 5 different forms. But are those forms specific to the platform? i.e.: Is there a form for LinkedIn and another one for the Blog? If so then its easy, you just need to add this in the relevant Zap (basically you would hardcode it)

IF you dont already have that, you would need to either have a separate form for each platform OR have a “Origin” field in each of them that is prefilled with the origin. (or you can keep it as an optional selection)

Hope this helps :)

Userlevel 5
Badge +7

Hi again @Guillaume.g - just doing a quick checkup. Were we able to point you in the right direction to help you set up the origins of your forms? Let us know!