Question

To collect Country Data (from ClickFunnels) to Google Sheet

• 14 December 2021
  • 3 replies

Hi, 

Recently I am getting new leads from all around the world but somehow when I wanted to collect which country are they from, the google sheet does not update as such.

Here is my set up:-
Opt-in Page (ClickFunnels) → Email lead generate (Keap) → Email, name, phone number, country (Google Sheet)

Any reason why even when they selected the which country they are from, the google sheet still does not update?

Thanks!

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +6

Hey @Ivan0812 ,

Can you post the screenshot of how have you configured Google Sheet action? Also a screenshot of your Google Sheet will help a lot.

Google Sheet
Currently I can only use “Contact Profile Location General”, but it does not have any info all the time :(

Hope this helps!

Thanks!​​​​​​​

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Ivan0812 

Is Country a required field on your ClickFunnels page?

Check your Zap Runs history details for the DATA IN/OUT for each Zap step to determine if the Country data point is in fact returned and populated.

NOTE: You may need to remap the Country data point.

You can try changing the trigger test data: https://zapier.com/help/create/basics/change-the-test-data-in-your-zap-trigger

My Custom Field is not coming through for Contact Activity trigger?

Please make sure that a field name is assigned for the custom field. If doing that still doesn't help, please make sure the "Custom Type" was not left as the default inside ClickFunnels:

Once the field name is added and the Custom Type field is customized, try to pull in a new sample and the custom field will showing up.