Best answer

Can I import data specifically address fields like City and State, from a Ticket Tailor order to Little Green Light?

• 20 May 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

New to Zapier and Ticket Tailor.  I am trying to make a Zap that will import data from a TT ticket order into LGL.  The sample order that Zapier provides uses UK address format, which does not have City or State fields.  Is there a way to get data from those fields into an Action?

Thanks for any help!

icon

Best answer by ken.a 22 May 2023, 04:53

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @Steve H,

Welcome to the Community! 🎉

I understand that you want to use the city and state data and map them to the action step of the Zap.

You mentioned that Ticket Tailor provides UK address format, have you tried loading in a new/recent sample data from the trigger to see if the Zap will pull the correct data this time? Here’s how:

cfe49b409ac6d144db3fd77b6360fcc2.png
(view larger)

Once you've loaded a new sample data, give it a try by searching for the address field in the search bar of the trigger step. This way, you can check if it will retrieve the city and state information.

Please keep us posted! 😊

Userlevel 1

This worked!  Thank you so much for your help.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @Steve H,

You are more than welcome! I’m glad I was able to help with your Zap.

If you have any other questions, please don’t hesitate to ask in the Community. We’re always happy to help! 😊