Best answer

ThriveCart Zap Not Showing "Business Name"

• 26 May 2023
  • 6 replies

Hey there! 

Is anyone else not seeing the business name as an input for ThriveCart?

icon

Best answer by jenniferrandall 30 May 2023, 10:55

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @jenniferrandall, welcome to the Community!

Can you tell us a bit more about where the business name is missing from? For example is it that you’re looking to select a specific business when connecting your ThriveCart account? 

Or is it the business or company name for the person who’s placing an order? If so, is that a standard field or a custom field of some kind?

Or is it missing from a specific trigger in the Zap? If so, perhaps you could try adding a filter to the Zap to prevent the Zap from continuing from businesses that don’t match the one you’re looking to select. It looks like we see the account name in the ThriveCart account name field.

So you could set up a filter like so:
4a49dbe8b18399fddb00e8199507d34d.png

You can find out more about working with filters here: Add conditions to Zaps with filters  

Look forward to hearing from you! 🙂

Thanks so much for your reply!

So it’s for the client data that I’m trying to get from ThriveCart to CloudCampaign and ClickUp via a standard field (Separate Zaps) (See attached)

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

@jenniferrandall Ahh, yes, I see what you are speaking of. In this case, are you comfortable trying out Sam’s recommendation for setting up a filter? This may be a workaround that can address your Zap needs. 

Thanks for the suggestion! I don’t think the filter will work as it needs to add in the business name relative to the client’s business name if that makes sense. 

It looks like it’s sorted now that I have a real client in there who added in her business name upon purchase. It probably wasn’t showing it as a field because the test data didn’t have a business name filled in.

Thanks again for your help!

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @jenniferrandall,

We’re glad to hear you were able to get it sorted!

If you have any other questions, please don’t hesitate to ask in the Community. We’re always happy to help! 🤗