Question

Test Trigger Only showing old orders

• 30 September 2022
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 1

i tried to setup zapier to pull orders from my “salla app” but it only shows old orders, how can i make it pull recent?!

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @Gamers Academy 

You mean the test data coming from your app or when the zap is actually published? When the zap is published it will trigger (based on which event you choose) when a new order is done / updated 

Userlevel 1

Hi @Gamers Academy 

You mean the test data coming from your app or when the zap is actually published? When the zap is published it will trigger (based on which event you choose) when a new order is done / updated 

for this example, you can see retrieved order is literally more than a year old, how can i make it pull the last order so i can design zap according to it

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

How i would do it is add a fake order in Sallah then get back to this screen (keep it open) click on Order A > Load More , you should then see the new order you just did

Userlevel 1

How i would do it is add a fake order in Sallah then get back to this screen (keep it open) click on Order A > Load More , you should then see the new order you just did

the zap works to send orders as it’s required but the test trigger is notupdated even when i recieve new orders

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Even when you click on Load More it doesnt get any more data? Just the one order? I would do the following

1. Turn off the zap so it wont trigger and open the Edit tab. 
  2. Create a test order in Salla
  3. Go back to the zap and in the Order A part click on Load More. 

To be clear, the test data doesnt update automatically when a new order come, you need to click on Load More.  

Userlevel 1

Hi everyone, I’m having the same issue. I’m trying to connect Greenhouse with Webflow and Zapier only pulls 1 Job Post (literally 1 - it says it can’t find any other) from 2019, and that job post was not representative at all. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @Gamers Academy and @notete!

It can sometimes be tricky to get samples for certain apps. Have you tried the steps that @MohSwellam suggested?

1. Turn off the zap so it wont trigger and open the Edit tab. 
  2. Create a new item
  3. Go back to the zap and in the trigger test, click on Load More. 

Could you give that a go and let use know how you get on?