Best answer

Teamleader Custom Fields

• 17 April 2021
  • 4 replies

Hey everybody!

I’m new to Zapier and having trouble to connect Teamleader with OneDrive. I wand OneDrive to create a new folder when a deal is accepted. It turns out fine, if the folder name is eg the deal-name. But my deal has got a custom field with a project number. Zapier can’t read this custom field and I don’t know how I can make this work.. Maybe you have any suggestions :)

icon

Best answer by nicksimard 7 May 2021, 00:53

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

@Knuckel thanks for reaching out!

Tagging in @andywingrave to see if they have encountered this and have any suggestions. Thanks in advance, Andy!

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hello! Thanks @Liz_Roberts for tagging me.

Custom fields are generally manageable, but they can sometimes come through in strange formats, which make them difficult to grab in Zapier...Mainly because, as the name suggests, they’re custom. 

Every app has a different way to handle them, but if you can share a screenshot of the following, I might be able to help:

1. If the custom field is being pulled into Zapier, can you share a screenshot of what you see in the UI?
  2. If the custom field is not being pulled into Zapier, can you confirm if this is the case, and if so, what object is the custom field associated with, in Teamleader?

Best,

Andy

Hello, 

I have a similar question and am also new to Zapier and this community. I want to select some custom fields. To add them to an excel file.

However see them as one collections in Zapier (see screenshot).

I found informatie from Teamleader here: https://support.teamleader.eu/en/support/solutions/articles/7000043921-how-to-identify-custom-fields-in-zapier

Even if I am able to find the ID’s of the custom fields I don’t see how I can add them.

If I need to make this a seperate question let me know, but thought it might help here as well.

Laurien

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @Laurien!

That article looks like it applies more for Teamleader action steps, as opposed to seeing them in the trigger data. It seems like contacting our Support team and maybe the Teamleader team would be the best way forward here, so they can take a closer look at detailed logs.