I need to tag a lead in Kartra when I receive a specific email to my Gmail inbox.
- An email comes from a specific sender
- The email has a specific subject
- The email has certain words in the body
- Assign a tag to the lead in Kartra based on the lead’s email address in the body of the email received in the Gmail inbox.
- Record the first name, last name, phone number and country for the lead in Kartra by taking them from the body of the email in Gmail.
I can’t see how to parse email subject or lead’s email address from the Gmail email body.
I did play with labeling the email in Gmail and getting by that label. But sometimes multiple emails are sent for the same lead in that label at once if the lead also purchased the bump order and/or upsell. I only need to action on the first email. Not sure if the following emails get actually labeled.
Anyone can help? Thanks!
Best answer by Troy TessaloneView original